Monday, March 16, 2009

Love Note4 : 10 Reason Why I Am Proud Of You (2009)

1. You gave me a wonderful gift from heaven... my little son, Umair...
2. You father my child... Umair...
3. You carried our baby in baby carrier when we go outing (though society always prefer mother to carry their child)
4. You laugh and babble with our son in public places, even others are staring, and most of them are smiling
5. You tolerate our baby's cries every night, and picked him to soothe him when I am exhausted
6. You brought us delightful dessert on your very own birthday, just to entertain me
7. You brought me to Brussels, Belgium, a place I never dream I could reach without you by my side
8. You understand my inability (unavailability) to prepare your dinner (when I couldn't) and offers a hand to prepare me steak, yummy...
9. You help me with the ache on my backbone, and understand my drained energy every time you're home...
10. You bought me the nicest red dress I always wanted, and smile with delight when I put it on

I love you...

No comments: